Saturday 26 September 2015

Background Music Ideas

Mu short film is going to rely heavily on the background music to help create the mood as well as helping to keep the audience engaged. I felt it was important to spend a considerable amount of time researching relevant songs. I decided to feature two songs in my film in order to represent two different moods, the first song I decided should be Happy upbeat modern song in order to help portray the character as a normal teenage girl, the second song I decided should be slower sadder song to represent the change in mood/ heartbreak the character is having to cope with. After listening to multiple songs I have managed to narrow it down to three songs each.

Sad songs
  • How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
  •  
  • Skinny Love - Birdie
     
  • Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford and Sons
  •  
    Happy songs

    
  •  Changing - Sigma ft. Paloma Faith
     
  •  Use somebody - Kings of Leon

  • The Saturdays - If This Is Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment